- My husband (and hence I, out the corner of my eye) is watching Napolean Dynamite for the fourth time and laughing hysterically. And now I will have “Tina, come get your ham!” and “Build her a cake or something.” stuck in my head for at least a week.
- I just ate the frozen version of a caramel macchiato. Coffee ice cream with caramel sauce and chopped pecans over top. It would only have been better with whipped cream. Mmmm. I highly recommend this.
- Then I did penance by way of 100 crunches.
- I’m happy because it’s Tuesday, the only day on which I care what is on T.V. Gilmore Girls and House — both new episodes. I’m a contented woman. Even though every House episode is so predictable I can tell my husband a few minutes in advance of when someone is going to experience a rectal hemhorrage or go into convulsions. Still, I like it anyways.
- We are the adventurous type. Also known, in some circles, as crazy. Today I booked train tickets from Montana to California for all six of us for our Summer trip. We will be driving our “new” car (that my parents are selling to us) back up.
- I hate flying.
- Enough to take the train.
- But we’re the adventurous type so we really want to take the train anyways. Really. We’ve actually taken the train once before when there were only five of us. It’s such an adventure for the children and much less stressful than driving. People look at us like we’re nuts but we pay less than if we’re flying, the foody is yummy, we get to see the country and no matter what happens — there are memories made! I’m sure I’ll have all sorts of fun stuff to tell you about.