Well, when I stumbled upon Layla Grace for the first time I was captivated by the elegant charm that fairly emanates from their Internet presence. Not only is this a company run by Momtrepreneurs, a group of people that I hold particularly dear, they have something that can only be described as class. On top of the fact that they have brought together an enchanting collection of merchandise, they have done so with a strong sense of purpose and ethical consciousness, with regards to who they do business with and organizations that they support.
Layla Grace is not an apron company per say. A varied and sizable selection of attractive, yet practical aprons are just one of their many features. From fine furniture, to designer fabrics, from home accents to a beautiful selection of children’s goodies… Layla Grace has one thing that runs through its entire product line — practical elegance.
THREE winners from this contest will be awarded with a beautiful Jessie Steele apron. So many of you were specifically hankering for these particular patterns so I knew that you would be thrilled to know that you have three more chances to win the apron that makes you sure you will suddenly feel the urge to create something light and fluffy… an apron that is sure to make your husband want to chase you around the kitchen and pinch you…
WINNER #1 will receive the Retro 1950’s Kitchen Apron with the scalloped edge at the bottom. It’s figure flattering. It’s cheerful. You will have the inexplicable urge to wake up and make blueberry muffins!
1) Visit the sponsors website, have a look around and then leave a comment here telling me which Layla Grace product (doesn’t have to be an apron) is your favorite!
2) You may enter this contest only once.
3) This contest’s deadline is Friday, June 8th at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time
4) Do NOT post anonymously. Anonymous posters will not be entered into the drawing.
5) A winner will be chosen by random drawing (for more info. on this, read this post)