These quizzes give you the answers to questions you never had. Really bizarre questions.

I don’t know how I feel about this yet. I’m still mulling this one over. (And no I will not join you on your next family vacation to a war torn country!)

55%Um. Yah. I really never did have this question. This just undoes all those years of self-esteem counseling I’ve gone through. All those self-help books I’ve purchased… down the drain! I’m worthless, I tell you… WORTHLESS!!  (insert nerdy overly loud sobbing here) Waaaaahhhhh!!! Mommy! They said my cadaver is worthless!!  They hurted my feewings. $4575.00Seriously y’all… all that Y2K preparedness crap… it will get you nowhere with the zombies folks. Time to rethink your life people. Time to re-prioritize and consider how you might handle the inevitable. Yah. It’s time to start that Couch to 5k thing everyone is talking about… I hear your ability to run like the dickens plays a key factor in your ability to survive. 31%This doesn’t come in handy at all since I don’t have a five year old. I have a six year old and I can tell you, it’s a completely different ball game. I can’t even take on the one!
18Oh dear. Now I have to cancel my plans for Space Camp. Shucks. And I’d saved up all my allowance for the last 27 years for this… Excuse me, I have to run away and cry into my pillow now.
20%Hi, my name is Nan and I’m a geek. **sigh** I feel 70 pounds lighter having gotten that off my chest… But I’m only 45% Geek so if I subtract that from the square root of how much weight I feel like I just lost and multiply it by the hypotenuse of the product of the integer of the relative size of my cerebellum and multiply it by my age to the 40th power, I think I actually end up feeling more like only 12 pounds lighter. I think. I’ll have to do a little more mental math to be 100% sure though. 45% GeekMake a note to yourself now to not plan any remote island or risky Yukon getaways with me okay? You only have a 70% chance of coming back… intact. (Who comes UP with these things? They scare me. They scare me much.) 30%

 

Last time I checked, 63% was failing. Oh dear.

 

 

 

63% I would have pegged myself at around 100% but 74% is at least a passing grade. 74%How Addicted to Apple Are You?I wuz allwaze a rilly grate spellar!

I Scored a 100%!

Yeah… this sounds like me.


Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence


You shine in your ability to relate to and understand others.
Good at seeing others’ points of view, you get how people think and feel.
You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.
You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.

What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

All those years in Texas only earned me a measly 5%? Humph.


Your Linguistic Profile:


65% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern10% Yankee5% Dixie0% Midwestern

What Kind of American English Do You Speak?

 

Well, now I feel all refreshed inside, having wasted a good hour of my life and probably 5 to 10 minutes of yours. I think I am now ready to offer my body up as a human shield. Gosh… I feel so rejuvinated, I think I could maybe possibly perhaps take on 19 5 year olds. Or maybe even 20! But please, I can only hand ONE six year old!

6 thoughts on “Bizarre internet quizzes…

  1. Don’t take the language quiz for real. I live on the TN/MS border and scored only 25% Dixie. I’m sure my husband wishes I only spoke 25% Dixie! Loved the other quizzes as well. Now that I have ignored my kids longer than I should – due to me playing with these links – I will go play with them. Thanks for the fun time!
    Danabelle

    DanaBelleBurns’s last blog post..B’s Birthday Party – followup

  2. I put off doing the Care Bear one for a couple of days and then I finally did.
    My Care Bear name is: PROCRASTINATOR BEAR

    No kiddin.

    I’ll come back in a few days and take yours. I’m putting the procrastinator bear to bed yaawwn.

    Pamela’s last blog post..Swampy posts past perfect

  3. LOL That’s so fun! I’m going to have to waste my hour or so of my time and try those out! I will post my results on my blog so you will have to come visit and see how I scored as a corps and human shield and who doesn’t want to know how many 5 year olds they can take on?!

    Risa’s last blog post..“In Other News…”

What are your thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s